Thursday, March 01, 2007

Friday Feast

Taken from here.

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?

The dresses my bridesmaids wore. They were tasteful. I'm still friends with my bridesmaids.

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.

I lost my cellphone and found it in the garbage. Then I lost it again.

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.

Blur, Work, Exhaustion

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?

Not losing my new cell phone.

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?

Angel

4 comments:

  1. cellphone, in the garbage? Hmmmmmm, just who were you calling at the time? *giggles*

    Mine's served.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your's was bland at all and I got more than a nibble, I laughed and smiled.

    Mine's up here if you'd like to stop by.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bland at all. The "cellphone" bit made me laugh at recognition. I've not permanently lost mine, but there but for the grace of God go I!

    Rob of UnSpace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feast - I'm always losing my mobile phone in the bottom of my bag. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete