Sunday, March 18, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.

1. Watching my son ski

2. The ZITS comic strip




Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?

your mind goes _______?

Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?

I'm doing it right now. (BLOGingzzzzzzz......)

Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?

Why we do what we know will hurt us. (see below)

Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?

"Pasta meat, pasta potatoes, pasta gravy, pasta dessert" What evah you wants to pasta me, it won't get past my plate!

Seriously though.... before high fat content began grossing me out, I liked "hot naked spaghetti" - instead of sauce it came "undressed" with only a bit of oil, melted garlic butter and a bit of parmesan cheese.

3 comments:

  1. That dessert sounds interesting. I never had naked spaghetti. Sounds yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your feast. Especially the part about Zits which is one of my favorite comic strips. Also the naked pasta sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool meme, Joyce! I too love your 'naked spaghetti.' When I was pregnant that is one thing I simply craved - buttery spaghetti or pasta!

    ReplyDelete