Saturday, April 07, 2007

Friday's Feast 138

from www.fridaysfeast.com

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?

Short trips, definitely my vehicle - our Honda Pilot. Comfy, roomy, stylish and dependable. But long trips - let me fly!

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?

Yes, my writer friend Violet who dared to accept my invite for coffee when I was in her area. We had already exchanged many visits to each other's blog by then and I felt like she was someone worth getting to know. I was absolutely right.

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?

Today. After caring for my son post-surgery - waking him every four hours to take pain meds, I slept on and off for most of the day and I'm still exhausted.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?

This is a tough steak to chew on. Let me think.... I read very little fiction. I would be far more interested in having dinner with some of my favorite authors like C.S.Lewis, Walter Wangerin Jr. or Elisabeth Elliot. If I have to follow the menu and pick a fictional character, I think Trixie Belden and I would hit it off quite nicely.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.

... my office completely in order with nothing left to file or process.

"To dream the impossible dream..."

No comments:

Post a Comment