Saturday, April 21, 2007

Friday's Feast 140

Okay, I can't resist, in spite of having no appetite. I am really late posting this "Friday" thing, but that is because I spent much of Friday - from 12:10 a.m. until past noon - visiting with Ralph on the great white telephone. I spent the rest of it sleeping - thanks (?) to Gravol, and that meant missing a Friday night ticket to a great comedian. I'm better today, 5 lbs lighter and a little light headed, so here I go...

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?

What are your favorite kinds of bread? (my version - It's bread, for cryin out loud - don't make me choose!)

soft, white, homemade tray buns - hot out of the pan
for toast, a multigrain or raisin cinnamon

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?

Ick. Don't remind me. Christmas 2005.

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?

14 hours on the net, but not always surfing - much of that time is reading or writing blogs - does that count as surfing?

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?

Can't remember - must have been delirious. Could I blame that for brain damage?

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.

When I pray, I relax.
When I sing, I smile.
When I frown, I intimidate.
When I care, I cry.
When I love, I forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment