Monday, June 22, 2009

Castles and Gardens and Mountains, Oh My

Pike's Peak

I had the privilege of spending five days in one of my favorite spots in North America: Colorado Springs, Colorado. It is the home of my brother Jim and his wife Sheilia and Bonnie, the dear friend who was our maid of honor. I was there to attend the Glen Eyrie Writers' Summit. A terrific place to gain great skills and info from proven writers.

Glen Eyrie Castle is a 67-room Tudor style castle.
Conferences, bed and breakfast, spiritual retreats, Writers' Summit.


Garden of the Gods
Drive and walk through the beauty

I gained new skills, had rest and relaxation, made new friends, strengthened the bond with old friends and family. This is a great place to visit, a lovely place to enjoy walking with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment