Monday, January 03, 2011

Sorry, Judy

Judy told me once she liked the links and quotes I post from others, but wanted to know where my voice was. Looking at my recent blog posts, I see I have about one original for every 10 quotes/links. However, you know those quotes and links echo some of my thinking. I don't post anything that doesn't make me either laugh, cry, nod or think harder.

Here's another link to a very positive suggestion about how wives can encourage their husbands. I think there are far too few people talking about this, especially women. Too much man-bashing goes on in EVERY arena. I think we need to go back to Thumper's family advice (from Disney's "Bambi" movie):
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." 
But then again, I know that rule has rendered some women completely mute because they refused to ever say anything nice. Perhaps, though, that WAS a nice break for their husbands. Ha.

Set resentment aside and try one or two of these, see if your attitude or his doesn't turn around, even just a little bit:

Ten Things Husbands Want to Hear From Their Wives


.

No comments:

Post a Comment