Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Discipline #4

Good habits. The critical ingredient to true peace and freedom.

I've been having this reinforced from the emails I receive from flylady who now blesses over 300,000 homes through her (free) encouraging and upbeat pep talks on housecleaning routines, decluttering, organization and good attitudes. I have even enjoyed the concept of planning meals through her encouragement and the helpful menus from savingdinner.com I've realized that I watch far less television now that I am not employed - partly because I have so much going on. Watching less TV is a definite move toward a good habit.

Finally, my husband has determined to implement additional habits in our home life for both of us and for our son. His willingness and commitment is not new but it is a renewed spirit. We have each set one goal in implementing one habit in the next 30 days. To do this together is an encouraging step.

No comments:

Post a Comment