Feeling gratitude and not expressing it
is like wrapping a present
and not giving it.
~ William Arthur Ward
It's time. Consider life from a different perspective.
I'm grateful for...
- A strong and steady spouse snoring on the sofa, resting on the day of rest.
- A canine companion who warms and comforts.
- Other people's children who allow me to read them stories about how special they are.
- A mind that remembers more than it forgets. May I always remember with gratitude and forget to frown.
- Eyes to see where God is. May I always keep them wide open.