Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Walk in the Park

Today was beautiful. Even though 13 cm (over five inches) of snow fell last night, it was a lovely spring snow that began melting as soon as the sun rose. By the time I went out around 5:30 p.m. it must still have been well above freezing temps. The sun was glowing warm. Not only did I see deer grazing at the far water's edge, I was able to walk their tracks on my side of the river. The brilliant blue skies, the quiet setting, all contributed to a lovely walk in the park with my inner artist child.


Peace to you. May all that is blocking the Creator in you be set aside. Breathe out the blocks, the sin, the blurts and rebellion. Breathe in the Spirit. Keep in step with Him.

Photo: Bow River, Fish Creek Park, Calgary

No comments:

Post a Comment