Sunday, October 16, 2005

How Embarrassing

I went to view my blog on the net and my internet filtering restricted it as an adult site. I had to laugh, and I'm not really embarrassed, because I know my site was clean when I finished with it. Unless somehow my internet filter can measure whining. I am trying to move away from whining as a hobby and take responsibility for changing what I can. Even saying "I don't have time" is a whine. More rant about that another time.

To the few friends I've told about this site: I hope you like staying in touch. If you read, take a minute to comment so I know you've stopped by! Sending messages out into the great wide cosmos, one likes an echo on occasion.

Better yet, send me an email and catch me up on your life. Five sentences. That's all I ask. You can tell me volumes in five sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment