Thursday, November 17, 2005

Musing about Ministry

One recent Sunday, in our very large church, I was asked: "With all the free time you have, now that you're not working, what would you like to do in Worship Arts?"

This would include anything that happens on the platform during the weekend services and special occasions: music, scripture, drama, visual arts, dance, etc. Well, that's like asking a kid in a candy shop to name her favorite candy.

I had coffee with the staff person who posed the question and we tossed lots of things around. There was no closure. If you want to read my thoughts about all this, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I also have served in the Worship Arts at church in the past. I, like you, struggle with wanting to serve God in the capacity of his choosing and find no answers yet. However, do you realize that your blogger website is a ministry in itself to me and I'm sure to others?

    ReplyDelete