Friday, October 13, 2006

Where Do the Fences Lie?

It used to be fairly easy to ramble on about life in general and my foibles in particular, but now that more people are reading, the navel-gazing is something I would prefer to move into the category of Things I Don't Do in Front of Others.

I suppose, if I truly subscribe to the idea of speaking the truth in love, it should extend to speaking about myself. On the other hand, I would prefer to speak of only the good or only God and be absolved of the responsibility to deal with The Messy Side of Me. Granted, this is a public forum and some issues are better dealt with on the therapist's couch.

Just know this, my friends:

"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness." Lam. 3:22-23


For this I am truly grateful.

Photo credit: JWS

No comments:

Post a Comment