Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Feast

Susan offers questions for this meme and I thought I'd play along for once. If you want to play too, answer one or more of these in the comments....

Appetizer: If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?

This would require practice to actually learn it, and that takes time. I wish I would have worked harder at my piano but if lessons were involved, hmmm.... voice. I would like to learn more about the physical mechanics of my voice. (And I do take lessons on occasion).

Soup: Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?

The only time I remember was when I was young enough to be cute (to others) and old enough to be embarrassed (horribly) when I mistakenly hugged the legs of a man who wore pants just like my dad's.

Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

Deep dark secrets? I haven't ever been told one. I'm too transparent, it's best that I don't know. I believe the only way to ensure your secret isn't repeated is never to tell it to anyone.

Main Course: What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?

Easy. Look here.

Dessert When was the last time you lost your patience?

Today. When the guys planning the website asked us to communicate more and then it comes out they'd been designing it for five months before they asked for our input.

1 comment:

  1. re deep dark secrets - not true. I've entrusted you with some of mine, and not regretted the choice.

    ReplyDelete