Saturday, March 31, 2007

From Sleeplessness to Sweet Spring

The howling wind accosted the four walls of my dwelling, whipping around the gables and under the eaves, banging downspouts and bullying every nook and cranny as it brashly announced the re-arrival of winter after two days of glorious springtime.

My elderly canine, Saint Bernadette, woke me at 4:36 a.m with her panting, wild-eyed agitation reminiscent of a caffeine overdose, and stood trembling so violently on the bed that it vibrated. This is her habit. It was not the first time and I am certain it will not be the last. She fears the wind's fury and is becoming increasingly anxious with age.

Nothing to do but turn on the white noise, the lights and the computer. After doing a little exercise in Visual DNA , the artist's blog lured me on with engaging travel photos. It took me down a wandering internet tributary to an old friend's sight where photos are art. And I found this.




Find even more amazing photographic art here.

1 comment:

  1. ... Poor poochie. Mine hates the thunder. He's not so bad in the wind.

    ... thanks for sharing the photography links. I love rummaging through other people's work. :D

    ... Oh, and I tagged you on my blog. ;D

    ReplyDelete