Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday's Feast 141

From Friday's Feast

Appetizer
How fast can you type?

At last measure, 83 wpm

Soup
What is your favorite online game?

I don't play games online.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?

9 (but doesn't everyone?)

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.

Connie Bilyeu - High School Choral, fed my soul
Abe Penner - Old Testament Survey, ignited the fire of the Spirit
Virginia Snyder - Grade 3, taught me to love books

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?

I'm booked on a retreat - my semi-annual Creative Memories Scrapbooking retreat. I'm there now and it's already filling my emotional tank. Plus, this is where it's located.

2 comments:

  1. Joyce, I have picked you for an award. Check it out here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful feast today. Love your dessert. Wow! You will have a wonderful time! My feast is up...come on over!

    ReplyDelete