List 3 emotions you experienced this week.
-Pleasure: because three things have happened that have affirmed that I am making a difference, a contribution and others believe I will continue to do so.
-Fear: because I've been asked to take a more responsible position, the success of which is based in how well I can effectively influence peers over whom I have no direct authority.
-Frustration: because I used to play as well as the guys at softball but now I play like a girl.
Name a car you’d love to have.
I already have it. It's not a car. Honda Pilot.
Describe your typical morning routine.
- Wake to the news/traffic channel.
- Listen drowsily until I hear the traffic and weather.
- Get up, "take care of business", weigh, drink a glass of water
- Throw on my robe, make breakfast for my son, get him out the door.
- Shower, dry off, put on clothes, put on makeup, fix my hair.
- Walk the dog, give her a treat, food and water.
- Leave for work
- Arrive, change voice mail, get coffee while computer boots up, check email
- Work, work, work.
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?
Most famous person I've emailed was the goaltending coach of the Calgary Flames. He runs a training camp for goaltenders and my son enrolled. We corresponded about the camp, and after it was over, I wrote a sincere and heartfelt review which he posted on his website.
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
Rick Steve's travel (www.ricksteves.com)
Our pastors' messages (www.faccalgary.com)
Anything else I see on itunes that looks interesting.