Thursday, June 21, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.

Losing things that were just there!!!

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?

Piano - I can only play a bit.


Salad
How long is your hair?

3-4 inches, just over my ears.


Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?

My son, this morning, for being so rude and grumpy last night. He had looked so forward to his grade nine grad, and it ended up being a significant disappointment. He vented on me.

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

Large: refrigerator - where I love to go for cold drinks and fruit.
Small: blender - to make smoothies.

7 comments:

  1. Great name for a blog. :-) Love your dessert. That is pretty cool. LOL Cold drinks. Come on by my feast and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce! Great feast!
    I love your dessert too. Smoothies, yum yum!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teens are grumpy all the time...let me tell you :D....

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful feast answers!! My teen is grumpy a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking at your photo, I would say our hair is about the same length!

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, you're back :) and lookit all the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, yes those grumpy teens! I have two of them!! Thankfully, they are usually not grumpy at the same time! My daughter was upset because she thought I had said she couldn't go to her Provincial Swim Teams' party the other day... I forgave her outburst and she ate a little humble pie.

    ReplyDelete