Thursday, January 31, 2008

Friday's Feast

from this website

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?

I really enjoy oatmeal with raisins, but it takes time to prepare and since I'm often in a hurry, I usually opt for Honey Nut Cheerios.


Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?

Yesterday.
A light fixture, a rug, a drying rack.
Powder room, living room, laundry room.


Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?

That's kind of like trying to remember a joke. I can't remember funny commercials, but I can certainly remember (and find) the BEST ones I've seen.


and

After viewing those, is it any wonder, really, that I own two Hondas?

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).

Chervil Gerbil


Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.

I haven't experienced unconditional love since my mother died. Yet, this week I have begun to discover that for love to be most effective, my aim must be to give love, rather than to seek it. As St. Francis of Assisi put it, "It is in giving that we receive."

May you witness the power of love in your life this week as you let it flow through you to others.

2 comments:

  1. Great feast. Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice thought there in Dessert. :)

    Serena

    ReplyDelete