Friday, January 11, 2008

House

You wouldn't think I should wake up with anxiety on the day I take possession of a house with a fabulous mountain view. But I did.

It will all be fine.

Someday my ship will come in.

Someday my prince will come.

and other fairy tales. :-)

Trying to learn to surrender to peace in the midst of the storm.

Very little grows on jagged rock.
Be ground.
Be crumbled, so wildflowers will come up where you are.
You've been stony for too many years.
Try something different.
Surrender.
~Rumi (1207-1273)


A sweet thought: This would have been my dad's birthday. He passed away in 2002 and his estate provided a small amount of inheritance to each child. The cost of my move into this house will be covered by those funds. So, my daddy's still helping me move....

No comments:

Post a Comment