- Flight closed on time but we had an hour delay taking off because a door was frozen and would not arm properly. Any more delay and there'd hardly be any point in going.
- Spilled coffee on my seat cushion.
- Didn't sleep the night before because I had to meet a deadline.
- Kept dropping things (likely because of #3)
- Didn't realize we'd missed our exit around O'Hare and drove nearly to Wisconsin before I realized we were going north instead of west to our hotel.
- Got to see hubby after a week apart.
- Rental car and hotel reservations were problem free
- I almost never get direction-twisted. (likely did this time because of #3 above)
- Flight attendant switched my seat cushion with a spare from a vacant seat (only one on the plane)
- I'll see my nephew tomorrow
- We saw the largest mall in the area
- I shopped at Bath and Body Works (great new aromatherapy scent: Vanilla Black Currant - oh baby!)
- We ate at The Cheesecake Factory (NOT to be confused with it's poor Canadian imitation, the Cheesecake Café.)
- Got to see a lovely movie on the flight: "The Jane Austen Book Club"
- I stayed awake.