Saturday, August 01, 2009
Seems a silly oxymoron, "scheduling summer." I dig out my calendar and organize myself while at the lake.
Upcoming events include
- five days on the beach
- two days at Leadership Summit
- a weekend at home
- time in the mountains (?)
- a jaunt to Rosebud for Man of La Mancha
- wedding anniversary (28 years)
- singing with worship band
- Beth Moore simulcast and mini-retreat
- book discussion group starts "The Dream Giver"
- river baptism (my neighbor is one of many)
My son is happy. My husband is working. I'm reading and writing.
Pretty much back to basics for us. How goes it with you?