Friday, December 18, 2009

The Best List of All


You've seen or heard of the movie The Bucket List, about two dying men and the list of things they want to do before they die? Well, I'm a writer. As someone else has said, God gave me so many things to do on this earth. He will not take me to heaven until my job is done. Right now I am so far behind, I will never die.

I like what I came across today in an old comic. It was posted on a blog in an obscure location and the original comic was too small for me to read the cartoon name or the cartoonist's name. All I saw was the caption, and I like it far better than anything I've read so far. It will be my new answer to anyone of a hundred people who, when I tell them I'm a writer, ask me "Oh, what are you writing?" Here it is.
.
Wait for it....
.
.
.
.
.
I am writing a list of all the things I ought to do before I die.
It's my oughtobiograhy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BWAHhahahahahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment