Wednesday, February 01, 2012

February: The Joy Dare in the Love Month



77. A gift at 11:30 a.m. I wrote this gift on my Facebook status:
When God created the world, he didn't say, "It is perfect." He said, "It is good." Why can't I be content to say the same? Why do I always think I've fallen short because I don't think something is "perfect"? If God is okay with "good" perhaps I should be, too.
78. A gift at 2:30 p.m. I read a one word compliment on one of my poems: "Wow" (at least I think it was a compliment. Ha. Considering the source, I'm quite sure of it.)

79. A gift at 6:30 p.m. was a lovely visit with a couple who have been dear, lifelong friends.

80. Two writer friends expressed affirmation at my previous blog post. I write because I must. I am ever grateful when it becomes a blessing for someone else. It always blesses me when I write because in some small way, I am trying to unleash the previously buried creative power that reflects the image of my saviour and creator.

So grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment