Thursday, February 23, 2012

Music. Music. Music.



To sing is joy. As I continue to number 1000 gifts, I can't believe it's been almost two months before music surfaced in the gratitude list.

168. Music. We had the gift of two amazing people express interest in the Worship Director vacancy at the church where I work.

169. Music. I listened to Kathryn Scott. She sings the Spirit.

170. Music. My desire for singing again is so strong, I think it's time. Singing is where I feel most alive. To be able to sing is a value that exceeds anything else. To sing for the creator of the universe, that is the greatest gift.

Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet. Those who wish to sing always find a song. ~Plato

Question: What makes you come alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment