Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I am a loser. I've never been happier.

So after the four cookies and a strict day, I could weigh in today in the afternoon, after having eaten one meal, drunk a bottle of water and a Diet Vanilla Cherry Dr Pepper (as long as that title is, would it really have hurt them to make it decaffinated?) I weighed in down half a pound. I told the nurse about my expectation that I should have been up five pounds after my 3-buffet weekend and I wasn't and she said "It's physically impossible to gain five pound in that amount of time, unless it's water retention, and that's not real weight gain."

My body seems to be back into the rhythm of reducing and I am not hungry again. I like my salads without dressing. I found a recipe for stirfry that equals the caloric content of 4 oreo cookies. (read: low cal entree, high cal cookies) I would be much more satisfied with the stirfry than four measley oreos.

It's all in your perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment