Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Joy in surprising places

Gift 49. Tonight I saw a light bulb go on for a friend. She'd been beating herself up and another friend helped her see it was the voice of the accuser, the enemy, trying to beat her down. It is such a gift to see women helping support each other.

Gift 50. Happiness: my face when I sent an email with statistics on a project long postponed because of workload. What gets measured gets done.

Gift 51. A colleague affirmed what I write here. I share my heart, she takes it tenderly and added to the beauty by her own reading.

Gift 52: The joy of discovering interesting people. Two dear long time friends and one new creative soul during a pre-Christmas visit to Rosebud. He shared a story, ignited our creativity, touched our soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment