Thursday, March 01, 2012
March on with the Joy Dare
My three gifts at three o'clock today included:
185. Finding the March Joy Dare page.
186. Securing a plumber in a hurry to fix a leak.
187. Texting with my son who is on a road trip in California.
188. And, dear Ann Voskamp, you are a gift. Thank you for the lists and the suggestions of 3 each day.
189. My small group was a gift tonight. Wise, caring, funny. A blessing.
190. James 3:17-18 which helps us understand what real wisdom is and what it accomplishes:
Real wisdom, God's wisdom, begins with a holy life and is characterized by getting along with others. It is gentle and reasonable, overflowing with mercy and blessings, not hot one day and cold the next, not two-faced. You can develop a healthy, robust community that lives right with God and enjoy its results only if you do the hard work of getting along with each other, treating each other with dignity and honour. James 3:17-18 MSG
Question: How do you think gratitude can help cultivate Godly wisdom?