Monday, March 19, 2012
A Week in the Life
I continue the Joy Dare: Naming 1000 gifts in 2012:
217. One of my best friends died this week. She was a gift, taken sooner than I desire. The gift she left me was the example of perseverance, creativity, contentment, selflessness and encourager. She left people with a sense of their own value in the way she valued them.
218. My dog came through anesthetic and dental surgery with flying colors. She has a new lease on life.
219. Denise Hearn of the Calgary Pregnancy Care Centre spoke on Pornography: Why Christians Should Care" in church this morning. Eye opening. For more see http://exposecalgary.com
220. I led worship this morning at the church where I work. Great musicians joined me.
221. The guitar amp quit in between rehearsal and the service. I had given this all to the Lord so no need to worry. What a gift.