Saturday, April 07, 2012
I continue naming 1,000 gifts in 2012
3 Gifts round, April 1
237. The moon. Full and white.
238. The way my dog curls to sleep.
239. The tires that bear me to work.
3 Gifts white, April 2
240. The fresh snow.
241. The light of my monitor.
242. The hair of wiser women.
3 Gifts surprisingly found, April 3
243. A beautiful song to sing - from a friend.
244. Three part harmony - how much I've missed it.
245. Food intolerance identified. Now I avoid those and I feel better.
3 Gifts in His Word, April 4
246. Resurrection in Luke 24
247. My life is hid with Christ in God. Col. 3:3
248. If we get included in Christ's sin-conquering death, we also get included in his life-saving resurrection. (Romans 6:8 MSG)
3 Gifts: at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., 6 p.m., April 5
249. At 11: A smile with two of the women from Bible study.
250. At 2: Finishing lunch to celebrate my boss's birthday.
251. At 6: Heading off with my husband to the hockey game. Our team won.
3 Gifts nailed together, April 6
252. The coffee table upon which I prop my feet.
253. The house in which I sit.
254. The cross upon which my sins are nailed.
And this moment, the end of the movie, a happy ending, a difficult movie to watch: War Horse.
The gifts of